for Cold Climate Housing and much more

Last Updated: , Created: Thursday, November 22nd, 2001

Special tops for glue bottles.

When needing to get glue into a slot, like with biscuit joints, you need a glue spreader that goes inside the slot and squirts out both sides. There are of course special biscuit joint glue heads that you can buy, or kits with multiple specialized glue application heads.

In a pinch you can slice into both sides of the top of a felt pen cap to create your own specialty tip for your glue bottle.

Keywords: Woodworking, Glues, Techniques, Wood

Article 1489