Welcome to JonEakes.com (the "Site").
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by JonEakes.com (collectively, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
- "Personally Identifiable Information"
- refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
- We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase.
- What organizations are collecting the information?
- In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as PayPal) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers.
- How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
- We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
- With whom may the information may be shared?
- We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
- How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
- Personally Identifiable Information collected by JonEakes.com is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of JonEakes.com except for use as indicated above.
- What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Are Cookies Used on the Site?
- How does JonEakes.com use login information?
- JonEakes.com uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
- What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law.
- We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
- How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
- All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. We collect no sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences. We use PayPal precisely to assure our customers a very high level of security with their sensitive financial personal information totally independent of our site.
- How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
- Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
- We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting email@example.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
- This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
© 2010 JonEakes.com, All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.