for Cold Climate Housing and much more

Last Updated: , Created: Thursday, September 14th, 2000

Round trim paint brushes.


Round brushes, with tapered and split end bristles, are the standard trim brushes in Europe. You actually rotate the brush as you move to keep a wet brush on the work. They are beginning to show up in Canadain paint stores.

Keywords: Finishes, Brushes, Trim, Tools, Techniques, Paint, Special Shows

Article 696